Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fringing


The Fashion Spot via All For Fashion

I have loved fringing on clothing since I was a kid. A couple of years ago I bought a white Charleston dress and I wore it so much. Sadly, the last time I wore it, a really good wash was needed and apparently it couldn't be dry cleaned, and it ended up falling apart. I now have a black one where the fringing is looped so it makes it much easier to wash. I have never seen a fringing jacket though like Kate's. I think it looks great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)