Monday, January 25, 2010

Parisian Chic




Caroline Sieber


Ashley Olsen as a mini Karl Lagerfeld












Unknown








Lara Stone
Unknown

 
 Unknown




Unknown



I was in awe of the way the Parisians were dressed when I visited Paris with my family just over two years ago.  I could sit in the window of one of those quaint French cafes drinking one Café au lait after another watching the amazing ensembles of clothes and accessories walk past all day - stunning boots, velvet blazers, designer it-bags of the moment and fur coats. It was hard to decide between the masses of men, women and children who was the best dressed. I love how they mix monochrome classics with the latest trends to create that perfect outfit. It was fantastic to finally be able to wear all those glamourous winter items in my closet that are virtually unwearable in Sydney except of the coldest of days. I can't wait for a revisit!

Photos from my holiday to Paris & the Loire Valley with my family in December 2006



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)