Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hospital Chic

I apologise for the lack of posts lately. I'm currently doing Uni Summer School studying Health Law and I need to pay attention in class, therefore I need to restrict myself to minimal Facebooking, blogging and magazine reading, and need to concentrate my efforts on studying for the upcoming exams. Although, I'm not giving up a few nights out and coffee dates! :)

I thought this pic was appropriate to my current studies:

If nursing was as glamourous as this, maybe I would consider it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)