Thursday, February 18, 2010

Never too old to play dress ups!


 

Today I am meant to be studying for my Health Law exam which is on tomorrow but I am majorly procrastinating - lying in bed, browsing the net, visiting the local shops to pick up some grocery items, catching up with friends over the phone etc. But my worse source of procrastination is definitely my tendency to play dress ups. Not only does it entertain me for hours on end, but it always takes me hours to put all the random items of clothing, accessories & shoes back once I'm done. It starts off by me pulling one item out and then I start thinking "oh that would look really cool with that jacket". Then I try several different shoe combinations and it goes on and on. I come up with day looks, evening looks, casual looks and plain out OTT outfits that could never be worn outside the walls of my bedroom. Soon enough, the lounge, floor and bed are covered in crazy fur coats, sky high stilettos and bags. Time to stop and get back to work!

P.S. Special message to my  dear Law School buddy Amy who should also be studying today - I think we need to find an event we can wear flower head pieces to!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, es precioso.
    Podriamos seguirnos si quieres, un besito.
    http://vivanlosidiotasquenoshacenreir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)