Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Everyone!



 Easter decorations in my family's home

I hope everyone has had a very Happy Easter!
I have consumed enough wine, camembert & chocolate to last me the rest of the year. The weekend has been filled with enjoyment lying in the sun on the beach and going out to coffee with friends, dining out for breakfast & dinner with my family and I'm looking forward to curling up into bed tonight and watching a good movie (eating more choc with tea is on the menu). I have the next week off from uni but unfortunately it will be spent working and completing assignments. As always though,  I will find time to fit in time for coffee dates and I'm hoping to finally get to watch Johnny Depp's Alice in Wonderland.

The warmest of wishes,
Stef
xxx






Bunny crazy
Unknown & We Heart It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)