Monday, July 5, 2010

Warm & Fuzzy





Vogue Nippon August 2010

It has been freezing in Sydney over the last week or so. Anyone reading this who lives in the far Northern Hemisphere is probably laughing at my prior statement but trust me - it does get cold here! I have been to Europe and Canada in the middle of winter and even my teeth are chattering here in Sydney. That's not to say I don't love the cold weather. I do. Maybe not the cold bit. As for the cute hats, chunky scarfs, beautiful woollen coats and amazing furs - I couldn't love it more :) If only I could actually get away with wearing ear warmers to uni, without people giving me sidewards glances, I would be one incredibly happy, fashion obsessed girl. Naturally then, I am loving this shoot from the latest Vogue Nippon. Those braids and ear warmers for Dolce and Gabbana are super cute! Same goes for those sweet pom-pom jackets for Giorgio Armani. Thanks to Burberry, it looks likes sheep fleece clothing and accessories are going to be the IT style this winter. At first I was hesitant, but as the temperature drops, the trend is definitely growing on me. Back to those ear warmers, I think I'm going to have to get a pair! I can't resist. People can stare all they like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)