Saturday, September 18, 2010

Style Inspiration: Gillian Zinser of 90210


This girl has such cool style. I'd describe it as a mix of surfer girl meets boho meets rock. Although it's probably not a style I would usually go for, I'm finding myself drown to casual summer looks, rather than my usual more polished look. When she first made her appearance of as Ivy on 90210 I wasn't too keen on her but she has definitely grown on me, especially now she has toned down the tom boy act. She looked amazing in the season 3 premiere, dressed in the outfit above. I'm thinking denim shorts, a bikini top and an open shirt may be the perfect summer festival outfit. I'm hopefully attending Summerfieldayza 2011 so I'm on the lookout for festival outfit inspiration.

I am obsessed with denim shirts at the moment!

On the show


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)