Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wise Words

I love collecting quirky little sayings and inspiring quotes. Here are my favs of the moment:

 There's just something about 11:11 which makes it more special than other times...

 From Adele's "Chasing Pavements" song - Fantastic stuff!

 I feel as though I can relate to this trying as I'm trying to figure out what I want to do when I graduate at the end of next year

 Something I need to keep in mind...
 If you saw how excited I get about the release of the latest Harper's Bazaar or Vogue you would understand why I love this quote so much
 She is such a wise woman

And this one is from the fortune cookie I had last night. I think it's one of my favourite fortunes yet :)

Others from We Heart It/Yvan Rodie/ Le Love/ They All Hate Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)