Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm back!

I can't believe I haven't blogged in 12 days! Things have been absolutely crazy. I've had a truckload of uni assignments which I've now finally completed. But the main source of stress was definitely losing the keys to my VW Golf, and having to wait for a week for new set to arrive from Germany. A word of advice to all who only have 1 key to their car - get another straight away! You never know what may happen to that one key, and having an spare will save you from the strife of having to call roadside assistance, tow truck companies, councils and all the other "fun" I've had to experience over the last week and a half. On the bright side, I now know that the chances of my car being stolen are so minimal due to those high tech anti theft systems common to German cars and I now have 2 keys. Ahh yes a silver lining... not sure if it was worth all the stress though!

Thankfully, even though I may have not had time to post anything myself, I still had a little time amongst it all to browse through some excellent material on blogs, magazines etc and get some inspiration. Here are some things I'm loving at the moment.

Isabel Lucas in Tourism Victoria Ad:
This ad is so beautiful. The Tourism Victoria ads always are. Isabel Lucas is stunning in a very down-to-earth and natural way. The two looks, the white casual dress and the evening look, make her look amazing, despite being such different looks. The "double life" theme is fantastic.


Eat Pray Love Soundtrack:
Absolutely loved the film. I highly recommend it. And the soundtrack makes for great background music to a lazy, chilled out spring day.

Fav quote of the moment:

"You're only young once, but you can be immature forever."
- Germaine Geer




Current lusted-after look:
I am obsessed with this look at the moment. So perfect for a casual, yet chic spring look. I will be definitely teaming a knotted white shirt with a flowing maxi in the very near future.

The Wow factor:
Reminds me of one of Edward Scissor Hands creations. Ah-mazing!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you back!! The soundtrack is awesome...great pick!
    Cupcake
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)