Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday hôtel de mode!

Hana Soukupova
Photographed by Arthur Elgort 
Tatler Russia May 2010


Happy 1st Birthday
hôtel de mode!

I'm proud to announced that hôtel de mode celebrated its 1st birthday yesterday.I would like to thank all my followers for their support over the last year. I love reading your comments.One of the highlights of my day is updating my blog and checking out what my fellow fashionistas have blogged about. I can not believe this is my 203rd post. Time flies!

For those of you who are not yet followers it's easy to become one. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.
If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.
Followers are greatly appreciated :)

Thanks again!

Mademoiselle Stefani
xx

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BECOME A FOLLOWER OF

Hôtel de Mode

It's easy. If you have a google account simply click "Follow with Google Friend Connect" in the sidebar on the right or click "Follow" in the tool bar at the top of the page.

If you don't have a Google account you can still follow using Bloglovin' by clicking on the flashing Eiffel Tower in the sidebar on the right. It only take a few moments.

Followers are greatly appreciated :)